Cookies are text files that are saved to your computer by websites. This can benefit you by making your browsing experience quicker by not having to re-enter your details each time. They can also make sure you get directed to the right pages and therefore saving you more time. For us it helps us to understand our users and the pages that are most relevant to them.
If you register your interest with any of our projects or want to be a volunteer- this is the only time we will ask you for your personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth and a contact number/ email. By completing a registration form you have given us the consent to contact you. When we receive your details we will not pass this to any third parties. We will only use it to give you information about us, what we do and ways you can get involved. From time to time we will contact you about supporting our future work through various media.
Terms and conditions
We want you to enjoy using our website as its aim is to connect us to as many of our users as possible.
The use of the website provided by Leaders in Community (LiC) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- LiC reserves the right to change these T/Cs at any time, by posting changes online
- You agree to use this site only for its lawful purposes and does infringe the rights or inhibits the use by anyone else
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to LiC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will LiC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Copyright restrictions- any use of our material/ pictures or media files are prohibited without prior authorisation from LiC. Documents can be used for personal use only on the conditions that copyright and sources are mentioned. However the photos on this site have been published on this site with the permission of relevant bodies. All rights are reserved on these photos.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Leaders in Community and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LiC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.